At Barryland, visitors are immersed in the history of the Swiss national dog, follow its tracks to its origins on the Pass and have an opportunity to admire the St. Bernards at close quarters, playing, sleeping, training and much more.
The experience is suitable for all ages and visits can be undertaken at any time of the year and in any weather.
- Saint Bernards at close quarters!
- Museum dedicated to the Swiss national dog
- «Barry family» – the children's paradise for play and action
- Restaurant «Café de Barry»
- Boutique Barry with souvenirs
© Berger Tam
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :