The 28 Jan 2023
16:30 - 19:30
The Tartine's race is a night time ski mountaineering and snowshoe race.
Little sister of the L'Alpiniski, this race takes place every 2 years, alternating with the Alpiniski and is organised by its organising committee.
- Number collection: from 3pm at Restaurant Clair de Lune
- First adult start and kids start : 4.30pm (then every 15 seconds)
- Aperitif, meal and festive evening at the Salvan school complex: from 6.30 pm
- Last descent in the cable car: 7.30 pm
- Results at the Salvan school complex: 8pm
- Personal belongings: transported from the lower station to the upper station of the gondola
- Persönliche Gegenstände: werden von der Talstation bis zur Bergstation der Seilbahn transportiert
- Showers and changing rooms will be available for runners at the Salvan school complex
- Online registration opens on 11.11.2022 at 11:11 am
- Closing of online registration on 26.01.2022 at midnight
- No money refund
COURSECourse A / Grand Prix Pellissier (ski mountaineering)
D+/D- : 928 m / 271 m
- junior girl/boy (17-20 years) / senior lady/man (21-44 years) / lady 1 and 2 (45-100 years) / veteran 1 (45-54 years) / veteran 2 (55-100 years) / team (from 3 people)
D+ : 664 m
- popular (10-100 years) - ski mountaineering and snowshoeing (except Grand Prix Pellissier)
D+ / D- : 271m / 271m
- Grand Prix Pellissier (ski mountaineering): children (10-16 years)
- Teams must be composed of at least three competitors and must have a name (mandatory)
- All competitors in the "team" must complete the "A" course (D+/D-: 928 m / 271 m)
- The classification is based on the sum of the three best times of the competitors in each team
- Competitors registered as a team are not ranked individually on the Tartine's, their individual time/ranking is however taken into account for participation in the Grand Prix Pellissier Sport according to their category. Young people under 17 years of age who want to be ranked in the GGPS must register in the children's category and cannot join a team.
- Headlamp mandatory for all participants
- Courses A and C: helmet mandatory
- The Creusaz gondola runs continuously until 7.30pm
- La Creusaz restaurant is open until 7.30pm
GRAND PRIX PELLISSIER SPORTThe Tartine's Race is part of the Grand Prix Pellissier Sport with 3 other partner races:
- Saturday 23 December 2022: Nocture de la Breya, Champex-Lac
- Saturday 4 February 2023: Torgon Skialpi, Torgon
- Saturday 12 February 2023: Derby de l'Arpille
The 3 best results will be taken into account to establish a final general ranking.
POST-RACE PARTYFor the first time, the Tartine's race will be followed by a festive evening with the runners, accompanying persons, supporters and volunteers of the Alpiniski. You are welcome!
For accompanying persons (non-runners), registration is mandatory via the contact form below. (closed registration)
Sports event supported by Genedis, Banque Cantonale du Valais, Jean Pellissier Sports, Montura, Movement and TéléMarécottes.
Online registration :
- CHF 40/adult (> 20 years old)
- CHF 25.00/youth (Course A: 17-20 years old / Course B: 10-20 years old)
- CHF 20/child (Course C: 10-16 years old)
On-site registration :
- CHF 50.00/adult (> 20 years)
- CHF 35.00/young person (Course A: 17-20 years / Course B: 10-20 years)
The registration includes :
- The race
- The post-race meal
- Festive evening with the band Les Tontons Bastons
- A day pass for TéléMarécottes.
POST-RACE MEAL AND FESTIVE EVENING FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS :
- CHF 40.-/adult (>16 years old-drinks not included)
- CHF 20.-/child (< 16 years old - without drinks)
-> compulsory registration for accompanying persons via the form below, mentioning the number of participants. (closed registration)
Location / Access
GPS coordinates :